Frequently Asked Questions
The season typically runs from the start of October to finals in March with a few weeks break for Christmas and new years.
- No fees for new players playing their first season at Bayswater Park
- Seniors: $370.00
- Student / Apprentice: $260.00
- U10’s: No fees
- U12’s: $100.00 (including free playing shirt or cap)
- U14’s: $100.00 (including free playing shirt or cap)
- U16’s: $100.00 (including free playing shirt or cap)
Junior family fees capped at $160.00
Senior Mens & Womens Training is held on Tuesday and Thursday nights with selections announced after training on a Thurday.
Our U10’s and U12’s train one afternoon a week, whilst our U14’s and U16’s train twice.
- Senior men’s teams play on a Saturday afternoon commencing at 1:00pm
- Senior women’s teams play on a Sunday afternoon commencing at 1:00pm
- U10’s and U12’s play on a Friday evening commencing at 5:00pm
- U14’s and U16’s play on a Saturday morning commencing at 8:15am
Our 1XI and 2XI teams wear club playing shirts and pants for one day games and whites for two day games.
Our 3XI and 4XI wear whites
Our Women’s team wear club playing shirts and pants
All junior players wear a club playing shirt and white pants
Can't find what you're looking for?
Reach out, we would love to answer any questions